Wilde Bikes Supertramp
A perfect Pennsylvania party wagon.
we’re taking booking for frames, but would love to build you something Wilde! The color of the production bike is different from pictured. The production bike is a fade, with a green (matches pictured bike, fading to a black) if you would like a custom painted bike, let us know and we can facilitate that as well.
we’ve got a special handlebar exclusive coming and it’s the perfect pairing, bars made in Pennsylvania.
*This is a pre-book, frames will arrive in February*
The Supertramp is our bike packing, trekking, and all-terrain bicycle platform. From month-long backcountry tours to trips to the corner store and everything in between, you'll find it to be an incredibly versatile platform for living your life via bicycle. It can be built in endless configurations and has mounts for all the racks, accessories, and bags you wish to carry. If you only have one bike in your life, and want one that can truly let you explore the whole world of cycling possibilities, we believe the Supertramp is a great choice.
The Supertramp is handmade in Taiwan through our partnership with the legendary Maxway factory, it comes in four sizes and is paired with our signature steel segmented fork. It is fully featured with all the mounts you could want, has stealth dropper routing, and fits a large tire.
You’ll find a full suite of features that include:
- Three pack mounts on top and bottom of down tube, bottle boss on seat tube
- Top tube feedbag mounts
- Fender Mounts
- Stealth dropper post routing
- Front triangle optimized for a large frame bag
- For cable management, we’ve chosen to use a modular system that allows a clean appearance and can be customized for AXS, 1X or dropper post routing. Compatible with Paragon Machine Works guides.
- Full loop cable guides on the stays as we find plastic zip ties on high-end bikes to be inelegant
- Clearance for up to 29 x 2.6" tires - Optimized for a 29 x 2.25" tire.
- Max Chainring 36t
Comfortable off-road touring geometry which happens to work wonderfully as an all-arounder. Tall stack height, a longish reach to maximize front triangle space and allow the use of a modern short stem, and a trail number that balances off-road handling characteristics with the ability to carry a front load confidently.
pics copyright Jarrod Bunk